Those looking for IT jobs Tempe
A recent report from the American Machine Tool Distributors’ AssociationAssociation for Manufacturing Technology
“September numbers were the second highest monthly dollar total in the last 15 years!” AMTDA President Peter Borden said in a statement. “American manufacturers are still rushing to beat the end-of-year bonus depreciation deadline.”
Here’s a look at how each region fared over the month:
- Northeast – Sales increased
- Southern – Sales reached $78.04 million, up 34.5 percent from the previous month and up 16.1 percent from last year.
- Midwest – Sales came in at $175.88 million, a 3.7 percent decrease from August, but a 48.9 percent increase from September 2010.
- Central – Sales rose by 22.4 percent over the month and by 48.1 percent over the year to $170.82 million.
- Western – Sales hit $69.07 million, a 41.9 percent increase over the month and a 109.1 percent rise over the year.
Tags: IT jobs Tempe