Those with nursing jobs in Arizona (Click here
Abrazo Health Care recently announced its plans to team up with Aegis Health Group in order to establish a physician relationship management program to better address the needs and support the professional goalsClick here
“With a mission and vision to help people achieve health for life, we must work collaboratively with our physician partners to serve patients and our community,” Jim Banahan, senior vice president of strategy and business development for Abrazo, said in a statement. “Aegis Health Group’s proven strategies and useful tools are helping us collaborate more successfully with physicians and connect patients to Abrazo Health Care.”
The physician relationship management program will offer:
- A trained physician relationship specialist to serve as a liaison between Abrazo and its 2,100 affiliated physicians.
- Access to PRISM, Aegis’ contact management software.
- Sales training and program development support.
- The ability to respond to individual doctor’s requests in a personal and efficient manner.
- The ability to measure the value of building long-term relationships with physicians using a data and results-driven approach.
- The ability to attract and retain top physicians and increase patient volume and revenue.
“A targeted, strategic and measurable approach to physician relationship management will allow Abrazo to effectively identify those issues that are most important to their doctors and allow them to achieve a high degree of synergy,” Rochell Pierce, vice president of physician relationship management for Aegis, said.
Abrazo Health Care is the second-largest healthcare delivery system in Arizona. The organization runs five acute care hospitals, one specialized cardiovascular hospital, two health plans, several school-based health centers, and Abrazo Medical Group.
Tags: Nursing jobs in ArizonaRN jobs Phoenix